This year the festival is expanding to include a food truck alley as part of the festival. More food, DJ's, live music, entertainment, axe throwing and games. The summer's best beer festival with the best local BC craft breweries, alongside great food and music, with an on-site licensed LRS that will enable exhibitors to sell packaged goods. DON'T MISS IT!
Last year there were 50 breweries and 1800 craft beer enthusiasts in attendance -- a sell out!. With the continuing boom of craft beer in BC, and Squamish being named one of the best recreational towns to live in, the 2018 festival is expected to draw over 2000 people for this one day event.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR BREWER'S PACKAGE?
FRIDAY NIGHT EXCLUSIVE CRAFT BREWERS EVENT AT THE TOP OF SEA TO SKY GONDOLA!
Imagine… your best brewery friends, at the top of the world overlooking Howe Sound and the Gulf Islands, with live music on a sunny summer evening..
A premier ticketed ‘meet and taste with the brewers’ will be held at the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola on Friday Night. This will be an invite only for the brewers, with 2 tickets per brewery being given to you as part of your sign up fee. We will have a select number of premium tickets for this event for sale, and our beer media friends will be invited.
BC CRAFT BEER GUILD MEMBER DISCOUNT ON REGISTRATION FEES:
Early Bird Registration is $150 (March 31st), and goes up to $200 after that date. This year we are partnering with the BC Craft Beer Guild to offer a special 20% discounted rate for Guild Members. The discounted fee will be $120 for Early Bird & $160 for Regular Registration, making the Squamish Beer Festival the most inexpensive festival to participate in.
MORE RETURN IN IT FOR YOU BREWERS:
- All breweries will receive a percentage of the token revenues collected at your booth.
- We will be expanding the number of breweries, but only have 20 spaces left, so register now through the link below.
MORE FOOD, MUSIC & ACTIVITIES:
- We will have DJ & live music playing in the park during the Festival.
- We will be adding new fun beer related activities to the grounds.
- Expanding on our food program – new vendors will be added.
MORE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES:
- Additional Shuttle service will be added from North Vancouver, Vancouver and Whistler to the Festival.
We offer a unique program for breweries... Our goal - make it good for our brewers, and it will be amazing for the beer lovers. SIMPLE!